Posted by : Unknown Thursday 18 July 2013

All the great values professed by this nation vanished within a couple of months, the American dream was dead and trust in God begun to shake. Few years had been enough for people to show their real side: false, mean and, above all, open to bribery. But the one thing I would have never imagined is how far corruption had gone; so far that somebody would actually try to bribe God. And now here I am, a gun barrel pointed at me, a corpse on my conscience, and a young lady to protect. How could this ever happen? How is it possible that everything has stemmed from a series of coincidences? Do you believe in Destiny? …I don`t




Face Noir-SKIDROW
Format: RAR
Size: 862 MB



Password: www.skidrowcrack.com

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

Popular Post

Labels

Advertisement

- Copyright © 2013 MY GO - Powered by Blogger - Designed by TonyMota -